Thursday, November 19, 2015

Harry Potter Meme of the Week #1 - JKR


It's no secret that I love Harry Potter.
So when I found a weekly meme dedicated to HP, I had to jump in.
Today's prompt is:
Favorite J. K. Rowling moment?
There are so many.
Honestly, it's really hard to choose.
I think the first time I remember JK Rowling being totally awesome.
I think my favorite thing (I really can't pick a single moment) is her quotes.
She's so freaking quotable.
And every time I read her interviews, press releases, etc., I can't help but tear up and appreciate her and everything she has done for us. 


I mean, I'm tearing up just looking at her face.
Thank you for my childhood, Ms. Rowling!

HP Meme of the Week is a feature created by Uncorked Thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. You can't help but love her! I think it takes an amazing person for people to still love her after so many years and she is that amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...