Thursday, November 26, 2015

Harry Potter Meme of the Week #2 - Hermione's World

Hermoine is the best.
I love her.
She was so influential to me as a kid and teen growing up.
I even think she was a big reason I became a booknerd.
So the prompt for today is:
Rename the books from Hermione's point of view.
Genius.
Hermione is the most present character in the series besides Harry, so it makes sense she would have an opinion about all the crazy that went down.

1. WELCOME TO THE WIZARDING WORLD AND THE TWO MOST AMAZING/ANNOYING BOYS YOU WILL EVER MEET.
2. MORE CRAZY BOYS AND GETTING PETRIFIED IS NOT HOW I IMAGINED MY SECOND YEAR GOING.
3. THE YEAR IN WHICH I AGAIN DO EVERYTHING FROM TURNING INTO A CAT-THING TO TIME-TURNING ISH TO SAVE THE WORLD.
 4. S.P.E.W. ANYONE?
5. UMBRIDGE CAN BITE ME.
6. I HATE LAVENDER BROWN.
7. SAVING THE WORLD IS HARD. THANK GOD HARRY HAD ME.


Obviously I went with funny titles because I love Hermione's sass-level.
The fact is, she is the ONLY reason why Harry had a chance and everyone knows it.
Hermione is unwavering in her loyalty, morals and love.
She is passionate, kind and brilliant.
Let's hear it for the brightest witch of her age.


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha those titles are so on point with Hermione's sass! I love it! "S.P.E.W. anyone?" oh poor Hermione! She got kind of ignored on that one didn't she? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the titles! Harry Potter is life :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...